Thursday, October 21, 2010

Panini Kick


I've got a cool little tabletop grill that I use to make my paninis at the sorority.  I can only do six at a time, but if I have everything in an assembly line, I can spew them out pretty darn fast.  No need for a press - I just put my weight down on the sandwiches with a heavy spatula and they're flattened.

Turkey Club Panini consisting of turkey, cheddar, bacon and tomato on sourdough with mayo.  A good hearty panini but lacking the umph factor for me.  Last week's Turkey and Provolone Panini with pesto had alot of flavor, but I'm still looking for something more.   The popular panini blog - paninihappy- was all the farther I needed to look for inspiration.  Wow- it was panini overload.  Look for more variations to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment